PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
site from time to time to check on the changes.
1. Collected Personal Information and How It is Used
DEJOU gathers your personal information to provide optimized and customized services for you.
- Name, Password: Used for non-members’ identification procedures when purchasing items.
- E-mail Address, Telephone Number, Cell Phone Number: Used in order to send a disclaimer, check customers’ opinion, handle complaints and optimize communication, deliver shopping items, and search order number for purchases made by non-members.
- Address, Telephone Number: Used in order to know the accurate delivery address for giveaways and purchased items.
However, personal information which may be taken infringe on basic human rights such as: race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of birth, political affiliation, criminal record, health status, and etcs will not be collected.
2. Gathered Personal Information, Retention, and Usage
Your personal information will be disposed of once the purpose of collection has been achieved. However, personal information may be retained for a certain period of time in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and other relevant laws and regulations related to trade rights and obligations.
- Records regarding contracts or withdrawal of subscription:
- Records regarding payments and supply of items: 5 Years
- Records regarding handling of customers’ complaints and disputes: 3 Years
Appropriate actions will be made so that you will be able to access your transaction records without any delay.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
DEJOU does not share personal information with unrelated companies and organizations unless the following circumstances apply:
- You have given consent to share your information
- Disclosure of personal information is needed in order to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Dazecompany(Inc.) and our users as required or permitted by law.
On instances of sharing the customers’ personal information, it is usually given for the order of items, shipping information, statistics, academic research, and information and relevant announcement E-mails. Most shared information is given in a form where a specific individual cannot be identified.
[About Identity Validation Process]For the customs purposes, company will collect member's identity information when shipping process begins. This information will be kept and used for a month, once shipping process is completed.
4. Protection of Non-members’ Personal Information
At DEJOU, even non-members can purchase items and service goods. Dazecompany(Inc.) requests for personal information needed for delivery, payment, and shipping from Non-member customers. Non-members’ personal information such as name of payer and recipient is used only for payment and shipping purposes.
At DEJOU, even non-members can purchase items and service goods. DEJOU requests for personal information needed for delivery, payment, order status, purchase confirmation, and name verification.
In DEJOU, Non-members’ personal information such as name of payer and recipient is used only for payment and shipping purposes.
DEJOU's non-members personal information is protected to the same degree as to our members.
5. Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Personal Information
You can request to access, update, or delete your personal information.
You can access or update your personal information
through the “Membership Information” menu and you can withdraw from membership by sending your request
to Customers’ Feedback. When updating personal
information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on the
request. Your ID and password can only be used by you and none other. If it has
been found that the problem did not occur due to DEJOU's negligence or
mistake, DEJOU will not be held responsible for problems that arise due to
misuse or illegal use of your ID and password by a third party. Do not share
your password to a third party or leave your account logged in. Do not forget
to log out after using a computer in a public place where others may use the
computer after you.
For all non-members, you can request to withdraw your subscription or update your information by calling or sending an E-mail to our customer center. Your request will be processed once your identity has been verified.
Once the non-member has requested for correction of errors on his/her personal information, the personal information will not be available until correction has been made.
DEJOU will take measures to make it easier to withdraw consent (membership cancellation) for collection of personal information than it is to gather personal information.
6. Technical and Administrative Measures
DEJOU uses server and network equipped with state-of –the-art security system.
DEJOU has its own firewall to give full protection for your personal information.
7. Inquiries Regarding Protection of Personal Information
8. Personal Information Manager
DEJOU appoints the following person as the personal information manager in accordance to the Personal Information Protection Act (Article 31, paragraph 1):
Name: Noh Tae Ho
Telephone Number: +82.522.8987
9. Protection of Non-members’ Personal Information
In DEJOU, even non-members can purchase items and service goods. DEJOU request for personal information needed for delivery, payment, and shipping fee is requested from Non-member customers. Non-members’ personal information such as the name of payer and recipient is used only for payment and shipping purposes. DEJOU’s non-members personal information is protected to the same degree as to our members.