※ About E-money
- [E-money] is online money for the refunded amount instead of original payment method due to item cancellation and refund for extra payment, etc.
- You can get a refund via E-money. If you want to refund via E-money, please contact our CS center.
- It is available to refund via E-money if there is any problem to refund the amount as original payment methods, such as return shipping cost paid (for return items due to wrong shipment or defective items) and failed of refund due to Payment Gateway's issue.
※ Difference between Reward Points and E-money
- Reward Points : The beneficial mileage earned by item purchase or the participation of event/promotion
- E-money : Online money which has the same effect as Cash
※ User Guide of E-money
- You can use E-money when you purchase the item. $1 of E-money has the same value as $1 of Cash.
- It is only available by Members. You can check your E-money history in My Page after Log-in.
- E-money is available to be used with Reward Points or Discount Coupons together that you have in your account.
- There is no limit to use E-money and you can use it free when you order.
- There is no expiry date because it is issued for the refund amount.
※ E-money for closed account
- You can close your account in My Page.
- Once you close your account, all earned Reward Points will dissipate, but E-money is available to be refunded back via Paypal if you contact us before closing the account.
- You can check the remaining balance of Reward Points and E-money before closing the account. Please contact our CS center if you have any E-money left in your account.
- If you closed your account without any notice even though you had the remaining balance of E-money, it is expired by systemic process.